|Autonomy and minorities |
- Ágoston, Vilmos (Ed.): Autonomy -
Challange and/or Solution
- Balogh, Sándor: Autonomy and the
New World Order
- Biro, Sándor: The Nationalities
Problem in Transylvania
- Chaszar, E.: The International Problem of National Minorities. Cover
(9 kB), Text
- Council of Europe preliminary draft report: The Csángó
Minority Culture in Moldavia
- dr. Csapó, József: The Proposed Autonomy Statutum of Szeklerland, Rejected by the Romanian Legislators
- Géza Gecse: Russian Political Thinking...
- Hevizi, Jozsa: Autonomies in Europe and Hungary.
A Comparative Review
- Jeszenszky, Geza: From Eastern Switzerland to Ethnic Cleansing.
Is the Dream Still Relevant?
- Jeszenszky, Geza: Restoration of Vojvodina's Autonomy.
Model of Multi-Ethnic Stability
- Jeszenszky, Geza: How to prevent Etnic Conflicts: the Unlearned Lesson of History
- Komlóssy, Joseph: Autonomy as on Instrument for Conflict Prevention
- Kocsis, K. - Kocsis-Hodosi, E.: Hungarian
Minorities in the Carpathian Basin
- Kapronczay, Karoly: Refugees in Hungary: Shelter from Storm during
World War II. The
cover and the
- Magyarody, S. J. (ed.): Autonomy
in Europe - A reference book of laws of autonomy in force in
- Magyarody, S. J. (ed.): The Tsangos of
Romania: The Hungarian minorities in Romanian Moldavia
- Magyarody, S. J. (ed.): The East-Central European Syndrome.
Unresolved Conflict in the Carpathian Basin
- Petito to the European Union
- Pungur, J. (ed.): A Theology
of National Minorities
- Romanian Plan
- Samu, Mihály: On the Right of Peoples to Self-Determination And On the Self-Government of Minorities
- Tánczos, Vilmos: Csángos in
- The Catalonian Example